This is the fourth video of our up and coming Affiliate Summit West 2009 interview series featured on the new TV202. This interview is with Nick from NickyCakes.com. Nick talks about how he got into marketing and his strategies on launching a new campaign. He talks about not specializing but trying everything, and unlike most people–he starts most of his campaigns on MSN scales from there. Nick was speaking on Affiliate Marketing on one of the panels during the event.
Stay tuned for theses up and coming interviews:
- Jason Akatiff ( Smaxor ) – Network Owner ( Ads4Dough )
- Ryan Pamplin ( Ryactive ) – Affiliate Operations & Affiliate Deals
- Ralph Ruckman ( Ruck ) – Network Owner ( Convert2Media )
- Charles Ngo ( Dr. Ngo ) – Media Buys
If you haven’t already, you can catch our recently posted video series here:
- Ad Hustler and Ian Fernando on Affiliate Partnerships
- Neil Turner on Facebook Marketing
- Andrew and Kris from CashTactics on PPC, SEO and PPV.
If you are interested in being interviewed and have something worth sharing with the 202 community at a future event, please contact Steven at [email protected] for further details.